Sunday, March 13, 2011

Best Song Ever!

I know that people, including myself, always say: "This is the best [blank] ever". I have had 340* best days ever. There have been 879* moments that I have told my best friend, "That is the funniest thing I have ever heard you say". I have declared that 121* foods and 743* candies were my "favorite". But I believe that this song Pressing On by Relient K is the best song ever. No matter how old I get or where I go in life this song speaks to my spirit. My favorite lyrics are everchanging. God has used this song 508* different ways to speak to me. In both good and bad times it gives my mind the realignment it needs. It reminds me that things come and go and that life has highs and lows but at the end of the day it's God that is walking with me. It's message is timeless: Just keep "Pressing On".



*Actual numerical values may vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment