Saturday, March 12, 2011

The ABC's of Me.

I stole this from Whitney at The Glamorous Life of a Housewife who stole it from from her bestie Amber at Three Meals & a Baby. Both blogs are excellent reads. Check them out.

Ok, now back to moi.

A. Age: Twenty-Nine.

B. Bed size: Twin, but I only use about 3/4 of it.

C. Chore you dislike: Both dishes and laundry are the bain of my existence. However, I don't think I would hate laundry so much if I could do it at my house so I guess dishes take the crown.

D. Dogs: ...should be watched while at public parks so that they do not poop where kids play.

E. Essential start to your day: Cute outfit.

F. Favorite color: Strangely enough I think it's gray even though technically it's a shade.

G. Gold or silver: Silver, everyday and every way.

H. Height: 5' 3 1/2"

I. Instruments you play(ed): I'm doing good to play the radio. However, in my life I have learned two songs: Mary Had a Little Lamb on the flutophone and Row, Row, Row Your Boat on a piano type playground toy at McDonald's.

J. Job title: Counselor

K. Kids: I know a few. :-)

L. Live: In a quaint little house between the two "awesomest" feature in Tulsa, Brookside and The River Trail.

M. Mom’s name: Momma

N. Nicknames: Peeples Court, Sha-Sha, T.V. Guide, and Total Embarrassment.

O. Overnight hospital stays: Went I was born and I slept there once when my Pa was in the hospital.

P. Pet peeves: Baby strollers in Victoria Secret(it's not big enough), moving my stuff, and pointless noise.

Q. Quote from a movie: "She don't what she's doing." "She knows exactly what she's doing."

S. Siblings: 5 younger sisters and 1 widdle brudder.

T. Time you wake up: Forty-five min. before I need to leave if I have to wash my hair 30 if not.

U. Underwear: A certain company always sends coupons for free pairs. I get those.

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Any one that has been put in a can.

W. What makes you run late: Mostly misplacing something or loosing track of time

X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, spine, clavicle.

Y. Yummy food you make: Tacos.

Z. Zoo animal favorites: The giant tortoise at the zoo. I love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment