Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wishlist Wednesday: Load 'Em Up

The first ever Wishlist Wednesday item is a Electric Washer and Dryer Combo.


Since I have moved to my current residence I have not been able to do laundry at home. I pine after the days I can do one load of laundry at a time. My current laundering process happens one of three ways: I take way too much to my mom's house, I take way too much laundry to my BFF's house, or I take way to0 much laundry to a place I call the Laundro Bar. (See the common denominator.) The latter is a place I found by accident. It was a laundromat that advertised free wi-fi. They forgot to mention the stereo-typical Honky-Tonk scene on the other side of the room. If you know me you know that I am not going to let things like beer, pool, and a jukebox full of oldies get in my way. I was not about to load 6 loads of laundry BACK into the car only to be reloaded into another disgusting communal wash house later. I found this place to be no more or no less disgusting than the others except for the fact that one dude was smoking nearby as I removed my Sunday Best from the washer and another guy was offended that I took his clothes out of the washer: "I'm sorry but those of us who are remaining sober don't have time for you to finish that beer, Sir. Actually that's not true. This place is cleaner than my old laundromat even adding smoke to the equation.

Just in case you cannot visualize the horror of doing laundry 6 loads at a time this should clear it up for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment