Sunday, March 13, 2011

Dining With Friends

Every Sunday after church I go to lunch with some of my church friends. I never know which friends it will be but almost every Sunday I can find at least one person just as hungry as me. It is usually a group of 4 or more. We often go to nice restaurants, my favorite is a Chinese place called Sunrise. However, this Sunday was a tad different. We went to McDonald's. I hate McDonald's. Correction, I wish I hated McDonald's. I wish I didn't want to eat 20 chicken nuggets in a single setting. I wish my taste buds did not know the pleasure of their freshly salted fries. I wish that the McChicken sandwich was $1,000 dollars instead of 1. I wish they didn't have adorable little toys inside a smiling box. I wish my desire to devour these delicacies was as low as my energy level after I eat them.

However, I have to give it to McDonald's in the fun department. What other place can you eat your food and then teach your Superman to "cut a rug"? Not Sunrise, that's for sure.
The Superman twins sure do like to "MOVE IT, MOVE IT".

No comments:

Post a Comment